COVID-19 Protocols & Policies
This content may be read in Spanish and other languages by clicking on the translation tab located in the lower right-hand corner of the web page.
Mid-Pen is dedicated to maintaining in-person learning and avoiding the disruption of our students' education.
We have modified our COVID-19 mitigation protocols for the 2022-2023 school year given the changing nature of the pandemic. Given the rate of transmission, we all should assume we are in close contact with COVID-positive individuals each day. Moving forward, Mid-Pen only sends school-wide notifications at times of high transmission rates per CDPH guidelines, and group notifications with 3 or more related cases.
Updated October 31, 2022.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard for 2022-2023*
- Isolation & Testing Protocols for Positive Cases
- Protocols & Testing for Close Contacts
- How does Mid-Pen determine who is a Close Contact at School?
- How will Mid-Pen let me know if my child tests positive or is a Close Contact?
- What happens if my child is exposed to COVID-19 at home? (Household Close Contact)