Mid-Pen resumed in-person learning on March 3 using a hybrid schedule.We are pleased to report that Mid-Pen's Reopening and COVID-19 Safety Plan and COVID-19 Prevention Plan, have been approved by the San Mateo County of Education and San Mateo County Health.
We encourage our families to review our plans to become familiar with our health and safety protocols that are intended to help protect our community and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Should you have any questions about our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please contact Director of Communications Charlene Prince Birkeland.
COVID-19 testing questions should be directed to Jorge Rodriguez, our Director of Teaching, Learning, and Equity, and COVID-19 testing coordinator.
- How often does my child need to be tested for COVID-19?
- Can parents, guardians, or other family members utilize on-campus testing?
- Can my child be tested even if they are not returning to campus for in-person learning?
- Is Mid-Pen covering the cost of COVID-19 testing or will Agile Force bill our health insurance?
- What happens if my health insurance will not cover the cost of regular COVID-19 testing for my child?
- Do I have to use Agile Force or will you accept test results from other providers?
- Are students required to get a nasal swab PCR COVID-19 test?