The Board of Trustees is delighted to announce that we have hired Karen Eshoo, Ed.D., to serve as our new Head of School.
Head of School Search
While my title is shorter now that I have shed the “Interim” part of it, I now get to take the long-view of Mid-Pen’s future as we continue to implement our Strategic Plan, prepare for new programs and facilities, and most of all, preserve the supportive culture that continues to set us apart from all other schools.
- What is the role of Mid-Pen's Board of Trustees?
- Who are the search consultants?
- What is the role of the Search Committee?
- What is Head of School search timeline?
- How will this leadership transition affect the strategic plan and capital campaign initiatives?
- How do we get involved in the search process?
- I have questions about the Head of School search. Who should I contact?
The Board of Trustees extends its sincere thanks and gratitude to the Head of School Search Committee.
Head of School Search Committee
Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
Director of Admissions
Facilities Committee Chair
Andrea Potischman P '23
Parents Association President
Gregorio Prieto P '20 '23
Teri Spanner P '16
Secretary, Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees has retained Resource Group 175, a top consulting firm to independent schools, to assist with a national search for Mid-Pen's next head of school.
Mid-Pen's Board of Trustees announces its search for an interim and permanent Head of School for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Mid-Pen Head of School Phil Gutierrez announces his departure from Mid-Pen at the end of the academic year.