Safe Return to School 2021-2022
This content may be read in Spanish and other languages by clicking on the translation tab located in the lower right-hand corner of the web page.
Mid-Pen is dedicated to maintaining in-person learning and avoiding the disruption of our students' education.
San Mateo County and the California Department of Public Health revised their K-12 Schools Guidance. The information below represents Mid-Pen's updated health and safety protocols.
Updated March 30, 2022.
- Isolation & Testing Protocols for Positive Cases
- Protocols & Testing for Close Contacts
- How does Mid-Pen determine who is a Close Contact at School?
- How will Mid-Pen let me know if my child tests positive or is a Close Contact?
- What happens if my child is exposed to COVID-19 at home?
- What is Mid-Pen's mask policy?
- What is Mid-Pen's travel policy?
- My child just has a cold or runny nose. Can they come to school?
- Does Mid-Pen require Proof of Vaccination?
- Can students still stay on campus after school to socialize?
- What is Mid-Pen's visitor policy? Are you hosting gatherings or events?
- Are students required to social distance?
- Does Mid-Pen share the names of students who test positive for COVID-19 or who are Close Contacts?
- Does Mid-Pen's building have adequate ventilation?
- How does Mid-Pen clean and disinfect the campus?