Safe Return to School 2021-2022
This content may be read in Spanish and other languages by clicking on the translation tab located in the lower right-hand corner of the web page.
Mid-Pen is excited to welcome back all students and staffulty (faculty and staff) for in-person learning in the 2021-2022 academic year.
We are still in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Delta variant is surging among the unvaccinated population and also impacting vaccinated individuals. That said, COVID-19 vaccines and other mitigation efforts have enabled us to return to a new "normal."
Using the Pandemic Recovery Framework provided by the San Mateo County Office of Education and following all guidelines from the county, state, and Centers for Disease Control, Mid-Pen has developed a Safe Return to School plan and an updated Community Agreement to promote the health and safety of our school and neighboring communities.
We are dedicated to maintaining in-person learning and avoiding the disruption of our students' education.
Please carefully review the Safe Return to School plan that follows and our Community Agreement. Parents, guardians, students, and staffulty will be asked to acknowledge their receipt and acceptance of the Safe Return to School plan and Community Agreement. All of us here at Mid-Pen will be accountable for following the guidelines.
These documents will be updated upon further guidance from our local, state, and federal agencies.
Mid-Pen COVID-19 Dashboard
This dashboard documents COVID-19 cases among all staff and students at Mid-Pen. It also includes campus visitors. It will be updated every Monday morning or as information becomes available.
|September 13, 2021||1|
- Community Agreement
- COVID-19 Vaccine Verification
- Masks and Other Essential Protective Gear
- Physical Distancing
- Gatherings/Events and Campus Visitors
- Reducing the Spread of Illness: Stay Home When Sick!
- When Students or Staffulty Become Sick at School
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Break/Lunch Periods
- Health Screenings for Students and Staffulty
- Testing of Students and Staffulty
- Identification and Tracing of Contacts
- Testing and Quarantine Guidelines for Close Contacts
- Student and Staffulty Travel Policy
- Staffulty Training and Family Education
- Triggers for Transition to Distance Learning
- Communications Plans
Already have your GVP Account? Schedule your test now!