Community COVID-19 Testing
Mid-Pen has partnered with Agile Force to provide weekly PCR COVID-19 tests on the Mid-Pen campus. To protect the health and safety of our community, we require a COVID-19 test for any student or staff member coming onto campus, regardless of their vaccination status. This service is available to all of our students, their immediate families, and staff.
COVID-19 tests are administered in Mid-Pen’s gym. Have your reference number available when you check in. As a reminder, wear a KN95, KF94, or surgical mask with a cloth mask over it. Leave it on until the technician asks you to remove it.
GVP Online Scheduler
Agile Force uses a digital portal, GVP, for students to schedule their COVID-19 testing appointments. Follow the instructions below to create your account and schedule testing dates. Only one account is needed per family.
- Does my child still have to take a weekly PCR COVID-19 test?
- If my child tests positive, how will I know when they can return to campus?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment or do you allow walk-in testing?
- What if I need to schedule a test for myself or someone in my household?
- Do I have to pay for these tests?