Community COVID-19 Testing
Mid-Pen has partnered with Agile Force to provide weekly PCR COVID-19 tests on the Mid-Pen campus. To protect the health and safety of our community, we require a COVID-19 test for any student or staff member coming onto campus, regardless of their vaccination status. This service is available to all of our students, their immediate families, and staff.
COVID-19 tests are administered in Mid-Pen’s gym. As a reminder, wear a multi-layer mask to campus and leave it on until the technician asks you to remove it.
Travel and COVID-19 Testing
If you are traveling, please pay special attention to the following guidelines:
Unvaccinated individuals cannot come to this test date if they have traveled outside of the state or country within 4 days of the test date.
Vaccinated individuals cannot come to this test date if they have traveled outside of the country within 4 days of the the test date.
GVP Online Scheduler
Agile Force recently introduced a digital portal, GVP, for students to schedule their COVID-19 testing appointments. The GVP online system replaces the paper forms that students completed for each appointment last spring. Follow the instructions below to create your account and schedule testing dates. Only one account is needed per family.
- How often does my child need to be tested for COVID-19?
- Can parents, guardians, or other family members utilize on-campus testing?
- Is Mid-Pen covering the cost of COVID-19 testing or will Agile Force bill our health insurance?
- What happens if my health insurance will not cover the cost of regular COVID-19 testing for my child?
- Do I have to use Agile Force or will you accept test results from other providers?
- Are students required to get a nasal swab PCR COVID-19 test?