DragonWeek is a week-long intersession between first and second semester. It provides students and teachers the opportunity to pursue personal interests through ungraded, immersive experiences in the arts, humanities, science, and technology.
DragonWeek 2020 will take place Monday, January 6 through Friday, January 10. Explore our offerings for this upcoming experience.
- Bay Area Ecology and Nature Journaling
- A Diverse History of Mathematics
- Los Angeles Studio Art Trip
- Virtual Reality Sculpting with 3D printing
- Exploring Local Tech Companies
- Build A Bike And Ride: A Makers Workshop
- Forensic Science
- Science, Technology, and Innovation – A Hands-On Approach
- Building, Creating, Tinkering, and Fixing Class
- American Sign Language Poetry & Music Translation
- Greece is the Word: An Investigation of the Origins of Western Culture