DragonWeek 2020 will take place Monday, January 6 through Friday, January 10. Explore our offerings for this upcoming experience.
- Bay Area Ecology and Nature Journaling
- A Diverse History of Mathematics
- Los Angeles Studio Art Trip
- Virtual Reality Sculpting with 3D printing
- Exploring Local Tech Companies
- Build A Bike And Ride: A Makers Workshop
- Forensic Science
- Science, Technology, and Innovation – A Hands-On Approach
- Building, Creating, Tinkering, and Fixing Class
- American Sign Language Poetry & Music Translation
- Greece is the Word: An Investigation of the Origins of Western Culture
The Los Angeles Studio Art Trip is an opportunity for students to explore the diverse Los Angeles art community. Students will spend four days visiting museums and galleries and participating in workshops led by local artists. The tentative itinerary includes: The Broad, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, mural tour with the Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles, The Getty, Museum of Tolerance, Olvera Street, Great Wall of Los Angeles, Museum of Contemporary Art, galleries in Highland Park/Eagle Rock/Silver Lake, Glassell Park/etc, workshop with Nica Aquino...and more!
Note: Students enrolled in Studio Art are highly encouraged to participate on this trip. Students not enrolled in Studio Art may participate if space allows. This trip will require travel and lodging fees. Financial assistance is available.
Computer History Museum in Mountain View
The Tech Interactive in San Jose
- Exploratorium: The Museum of Science, Art, and Human Perception in San Francisco