Save the Date: Fall Admissions Events
Mid-Pen holds two Admissions Open House days in the Fall. Since you cannot visit our campus in person, we will provide you with virtual ways to meet our teachers, spend time in our classrooms, and speak with Mid-Pen students and parents.
If you missed our virtual Admissions Open House, please contact Admissions Director Randy Johnson via email to view a video replay.
We also are hosting a Virtual Information Nights to provide an opportunity to hear from our teachers and current students as they share what happens in our classrooms both online and in-person. After hearing from our teachers and students, you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Parents and students are welcome to attend our Virtual Information Nights.
- Math at Mid-Pen: Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7 pm to 8 pm
- Learning Support at Mid-Pen: Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 7 pm to 8 pm
- Science at Mid-Pen: Thursday, December 3, 2020 - 7 pm to 8 pm
- Humanities and Languages at Mid-Pen: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 7 pm to 8 pm
- Visual Art, Music, and Drama at Mid-Pen: Wednesday, January 6, 2020 - 7 pm to 8 pm
If you would like to attend our Virtual Open House or our Virtual Admissions Nights, RSVP with your Ravenna account.